Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Because I'm Lazy

I didn't send out any Christmas cards this year.

This is mostly because I'm lazy and because the majority of the people on my Christmas card list are people that I see in person at least once a week. However, I do have quite a few out-of-state people who are lovely, who send me Christmas cards, and who are deserving of some sort of acknowledgement after they spent their hard earned 49 cents to mail me a greeting.

For these people (and also for the rest of you) I've drawn this Squirrel Who's Suspects That You're Trying to Steal His Christmas Bulb.

So, y'know... Merry Christmas.



Also, in the name of shameless self-promotion, don't forget that you can now own your very own piece of Sarah Wells silliness by going HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment