Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Seasonal Silliness

In the hands of the people I associate with a simple request to intercept a delivered-to-the-door Christmas ham for some out of town friends resulted in a string of increasingly strange scenarios that manifested themselves as drawing requests involving said ham.

It's necessary to mention that I'm 75% sure I've got another cold brewing and tonight I'm achy and tired... BUT, since I love these people I decided to go ahead and draw an overly-festive ham anyway... even though I'm desperate to lay on the couch and watch A Muppet Christmas Carol.

It's also necessary to mention that I took none of their actual suggestions and instead did my own thing.



Bonus: a sort-of-cute thumbnail I did of the ham being transported.




No comments:

Post a Comment