Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Lambeau Calrissian

My most excellent husband emailed me at work the other day with a drawing request.

A note about Josh's drawing requests: I don't often take them. Don't get me wrong, I love the man... he's my favorite person in the universe and seventy five kinds of cute but... I don't always love his drawing ideas.

(He knows this about himself... it's not a detriment to our marriage.)

So the other day he emails me with "Lambeau Calrissian" which, I was told, is a combination of Lando Calrissian (the Star Wars character played by Sir William D. Willams) and Lambeau (Field)/Green Bay Packers.

Essentially, he was trying to get me to draw Lando Calrissian wearing a Cheesehead Hat.

Now I didn't jump on that idea right away.  It wasn't necessarily because it was another questionable drawing request from my husband (love you, honey!)... heck, it wasn't even (entirely) due to the fact that the Green Bay Packers destroyed my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers in Super Bowl XLV (turnovers'll kill you every time). No, it was mostly because I've been in that aforementioned lazy funk lately and just didn't wanna think about nothin'.

Well, guess what? I had coffee at lunch today. Normally I have coffee in the morning and that's it... but today? TodayIhadcoffeewithlunch.

So here I am at work, in a between-things moment, quiet, and sufficiently caffeinated. Perfect conditions for Lambeu Calrissian.


No comments:

Post a Comment