Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ridiculously Cute Rabbit

For the uninitiated, I work full time at a continuing care community for seniors (meaning we have everything from independent living through full nursing).  I'm the front desk receptionist at said community.  It's an extremely gratifying job and I love the folks I work with and for.  Today, one of my residents asked me if I'd draw a bunny for an Easter card she was planning on sending to her grandkids.  It wasn't a busy day so I obliged.

I like what I did so much that I kinda, sorta didn't want to give it to her!  So I traced it off, redid it, and gave her the copy (which was just as good) and kept this one.

That doesn't make me a bad person, does it?  It just means I did extra work and showed initiative.  Yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment