Thursday, March 27, 2014

Perpetual State of Planning

Most everything I've managed to produce in the last several days makes me shudder.

I'm still attempting to plot out a particular illustration based on a favorite childhood memory.  I want to do something with an honest-to-goodness foreground, middle ground, and back ground unlike most things I do.  I'm trying to plan it out so that it's actually successful... also unlike most things I do.

I'm struggling quite a bit with laying out a good composition while still including all the elements I want to include.  I decided to put the compositional conundrum aside today to sketch some of the individual elements themselves.

I do not excel at drawing cars so I decided to give that a shot.  It's a'ight, I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment