Tuesday, February 11, 2014

This Again!?

It's my sincere hope that you didn't spend a sleepless night tossing and turning, the desire burning in your heart for the second half of the half-hearted half-hearth that I produced yesterday.  If you did, I'm sorry to tell you that your desire can now be classified as "unrequited".

It ain't gonna happen... move on.  There are other fireplaces in the... sea?

Random, Unsolicited Factoid:  I don't do well in the winter.  It's mostly the lack of light that gets me but the mind-numbing cold doesn't help matters.  Being that it's mid-ish February, I'm firmly within "bad winter brain" boundaries.  That's not an excuse for my lack of prolificacy... well... yeah, I guess it kinda is.

What I'm attempting to convey is that I don't feel creative when it's cold, snowy, icy, awful, terrible, and dark.

This was all I could muster today... just some base color on my "final" version of the color sketch I've previously shared.


No comments:

Post a Comment