Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cheeseball with a Side of Sappy

Josh and I have never really been enthusiastic Valentine’s Day participants.  There’s no real reason for that other than the fact that the phenomenal human being that I’m married to shows me in some way, every day that he loves me and that I'm majorly awesome.  Therefore, Valentine’s Day is rendered redundant.  

That being said, this is my overly cheesy Valentine’s-themed drawing for Josh.  I still feel that THIS more accurately represents us but today I decided to go majorly cheesy.



I’m mildly concerned about this drawing because I have friends who know how to use Photoshop and have prior knowledge of things and/or persons that may also fit in that heart bubble.  Let this be a warning to any of those “friends” who may feel tempted to alter this drawing… Remember who you’re dealing with.

I have ways of seeking revenge and a public forum on which to post said revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment