Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 463 - Us

If I had to sum up my relationship with my husband in one drawing what would that drawing look like?  That's what I wondered today so I decided to give it a whirl.

Have you ever met one of those couples who, while they might be married and love each other, etc, don't seem to like each other very much?  Josh and I are NOT that couple.  We like each other a whole heck of a lot and I'm never kidding when I tell people that he's my favorite person.  Ever.

So onto my drawing... Josh is very calm, level-headed and somewhat introverted, although not to an extreme.  Josh doesn't talk just to talk. If he says something it's smart or insightful or funny.

Then there's me...

I'm loud and I babble on forever and try my hardest to make myself laugh while dragging as many people with me as possible.  I'm the Tigger to Josh's Winnie the Pooh.  What's that? No noise or silliness has occurred for more than 15 minutes?  Allow me to remedy that!

This is us.  This is very much us.


No comments:

Post a Comment