Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 462 - Head, Not Blended

Hi. My name is Sarah and it's been three days since I've last drawn.

That's true... and I don't like it.  This is the time of year where the lack of sunlight and warmth reaches its sticky fingers into my brain to pluck out all of the creative energy leaving behind a boring, lethargic husk who just wants to lay around and watch Netflix.

So I haven't drawn for three days.  Yesterday Josh took his usual voice-of-reason/wonderful spouse stance and said "It's ok. Sometimes you just have to NOT work." He's right, of course, but it makes me itchy to sit still and not do at least something.

Tonight was no exception in the Lethargy Department but I drug myself kicking and screaming into my office and slapped some color on the front view of Adorable Godzilla.  I'm contemplating using him on my business card.

This isn't blended yet... I really and truly just slapped color on it.  Even left my little color keys on it and everything.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment