Sunday, December 29, 2013

Day 453 - More Progess

Today, my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers lost out at a chance at the playoffs despite winning their last game of the season.  Now begins the time of year where I have a football-shaped hole in my heart.

While listening to the game today on the radio, I did some anatomy drawings from several books I picked up from the library.  I had figure drawing class twice a week, every week, two semesters per year for four years in college... but, since I've been out of college for almost 10 years now, I've gotten a taaaaaad bit rusty.

You don't need to see those attempts to knock the rust off...

I did put some dark values in on my Christmas illustration, though.  This is a long way from being done but it's some progress!


No comments:

Post a Comment