Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day 446 - Good Intentions

You know what they say about good intentions...

I've been here in my office since approximately 7:00 this evening trying to accomplish some sort of artwork of some kind.  However, like a child with a shiny set of keys, I was continually distracted by The Internet, playing with the cat, remembering a box of chocolate someone gave me, suddenly needing a cup of tea, etc, etc... So here it is 9:34 PM EST and I've got Not Much to show for myself.

I did tweak/mess with/probably not improve upon last night's sketch. For the record, I realize that my "me as a kid" is missing an arm.




2 comments:

  1. And that's why you always leave a note!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh, are you trying to make it look like I'm commenting on my own blog post? Thanks for catching my unintended Arrested Development reference... I can always count on you to fill in the parts of my brain that aren't working. :-)

    ReplyDelete