Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day 438 - Mind Your Own Business

The business cards that I currently use are from the "BB" era - Before Blog.  While they do depict a bipedal, green eyeball sporting a fez, I think it's time to move on.  On the back there's also an older illustration of mine that's decent but I've improved leaps and bounds in the last 438 days and my business card should reflect that.

I'm still trying to decide what it is I want to do with it.  My only requirement at this point is to have it be double sided.

Here are a few ideas I've tossed around.  One features me and my hair, which I think is a defining feature so why not have it on my card?  This sketch isn't an accurate representation of my face but you get the idea...



The second is my Adorable Godzilla which I'm currently in love with... the back is the original drawing (which I'm not technically even done with yet) and the front is a cropped, front-facing view of his face with my contact info.


I'm going to throw together a few mock ups of these and see which one works best.

No comments:

Post a Comment