Friday, December 6, 2013

Day 434 - Have a Holly Jolly Josh Wells

There are many things that I do to... let's say "add color" to the every day lives of Josh and myself.  One of those things is to insert his name into any song, commercial jingle, or phrase that will take it.  His very short, two-syllable "Josh Wells" transitions nicely into MANY MANY places.

It's that magical time of year where poor Josh has to endure his interpolated moniker in a myriad of Christmas carols.  I figured, why not draw 'em as well as sing 'em!?

I decided to kick things off with "A Josh Wells In a Pear Tree."


Josh first reaction to this was "Is that what a pear tree really looks like?"  It's a tree... it's got pears... pear tree!

Do you have any Josh Wells Christmas Carols to suggest? Please note that I'm always open to suggestions.  I'll accept "Joshua" as well as "Josh" and first and last names don't necessarily have to be used together.

Aaaaaaand go!

2 comments:

  1. How about Josh Wells roasting on an open fire?? LOL! Josh Wells the Red Nosed Reindeer... Or...Jingle Wells, Jingle Wells, Jingle all the way! :~}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoken like a true big sister... I love it.

    ReplyDelete