Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 424 & 425 - Switcheroo

Do you remember how in my post from several days ago I mentioned that I had received a drawing request of such epic proportions that it was cause for alarm? Well, I'm working on that drawing and have been for several days.  To the two gentlemen who requested it, I swore to not reveal any part of it until it was finished.

It's Saturday and I had to fit a viewing of the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special into my schedule.  All that considered, I spent a significant amount of time today working on "this drawing".

You may have noticed that I didn't post anything yesterday.  This was not on purpose... I genuinely forgot until I had already shut everything down for the evening.  I drew quite a bit yesterday and, since I've sworn not to show the other drawing until it's done, I'm going to post what I drew yesterday.

It's yet another sketch for yet another cover for our publication at work.


No comments:

Post a Comment