Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 418 & 419 - Adorable Godzilla II: The Recolor

Once upon a time (in August) I drew what I affectionately refer to as "Adorable Godzilla".  I've attempted to throw some color on ol' A.G. but have been unsuccessful.

Much of what I do relies pretty heavily on outlines so I decided to kick 'em to the proverbial curb, throw a limited amount of caution to the wind and paint it without the aid of a black outline.

Clearly, this is nowhere near done yet but I sorta like where it's headed.



UPDATE - 11/17 

Since I worked on the same thing today as I did yesterday I decided to consolidate so as not to waste two posts on very similar images.

I spent the better part of my Sunday cooking for my family and yelling at the Steelers game.  These two things left me bereft of any energy (I yell a lot at football games) so all I did was a continuation of yesterday's work.



No comments:

Post a Comment