Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 414 - Meh & Eh

Geez, was I busy today.

I love my job, I'm great with people, I can talk to anyone and on the surface I appear to be an extrovert.  In reality, I'm an introvert who's a good actress.  By the end of a typical work day I'm drained and on days like today I want nothing more than to hide somewhere with a book and not speak.

BUT... Josh and I had a date night planned for this evening and I wasn't going to let a little misanthropy stop me!

All of this is, of course, an elaborate yarn I've woven to tell you that what I've drawn today isn't great because I did it in, like, the five minutes of free time that were allotted me today.

I drew a face.  Didn't want to put a normal head with it; drew a moon around it. Bada-boom. Drawing.


No comments:

Post a Comment