Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 411 - It's The Least I Can Do

My most excellent husband Josh often finds himself as my drawing subject.  He's my favorite person, my best friend, I love him, I respect him... I draw silly pictures of him for retaliatory purposes.

I'm not a fan of facial hair... especially not on Josh.  This is an excellent example of what can happen when Josh stops shaving for a few days.  Well... He's stopped again and has evaded my demand for answers.

I made the mistake several days ago of telling him he looked "sort of cute" with a little stubble.  I've known this man for 17 years and I should've realized the ground I was giving up in the Beard Battle by paying him that compliment.  Then someone else told him that it looked good on him and there's been no stopping him since that point.

He thinks he's adorable.

In the interest of full disclosure, he is adorable but he's been strutting around like like a silly bearded peacock so I decided action needed to be taken.

THIS is my (somewhat) exaggerated interpretation of what Josh has been doing.  I inadvertently made him look more like a 15 year old rather than his actual 36 years but the attitude is correct.


No comments:

Post a Comment