Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 406 - This Again

Are you tiring of this drawing? No? Good! 'cause here it is again!

To be honest, I didn't even want to work on this at all today.  Music can be a big motivator for me and today was no exception.  I tend to binge listen to things... meaning, I stumble on an artist or band that I love and I obsessively listen to that one artist or band until I find something else to obsess about and I continue to add to the repertoire of music I love and someday I expect my head will explode from the enormity of it all.

My obsession du jour is the band Elbow, specifically their "Seldom Seen Kid" album.  Wanting to listen to it again made me drag my sorry self into my office to work this evening.

I managed to do some rough shading/highlighting for the first 10 songs before the siren song of my other great love - reading in the bathtub- became too much for me to ignore.


No comments:

Post a Comment