Wednesday, October 30, 2013

NOT Day 403

As I'm sure you're tired of reading by now, I've been sick.  Not deathly ill, not even severely ill... just sinus-infection-that-won't-go-away sick.  I finally got some antibiotics today so I should be back in business soon.

I didn't draw today.

What I did do today was watch most of the BBC miniseries Jekyll.  Unsolicited opinion: Good... but not my favorite Steven Moffat production.

Anyway, all of my energy today went to holding down the couch and I had nothing left over with which to draw.  I'm not happy about that but it is what it is.

While we're on the subject of me not being happy with myself... I'm not happy with myself!  I had a great run of amusing, somewhat competently drawn entries over the summer but since I hit the one year mark I feel as though my quality levels took a nose dive.  I blame it on all the "stuff for other people" that I have going on now and recently.  I'm nearly done with "stuff for other people" and can finally refocus my creative energy on "stupid stuff that makes me laugh" instead. That seems to be where I find the most success.

In summation: Today I was sick.  I didn't draw. I need to start drawing better. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment