Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 400 - The Birthday Meatball

You might've noticed that I haven't posted for the last few days.  I've been floating in a DayQuil-induced haze since Thursday evening and trying my best to cough up pieces of my lungs in the process.  I actually did finish my birdhouses on Friday evening but didn't have it in me to sit down and post about it.

So... the Birthday Meatball... today is my mom's birthday (and my parents' anniversary as well).  Last night I managed to drag my sorry self into public to go to dinner at a local Italian restaurant with my family and some friends.  It's not really worth rehashing because of its you-had-to-be-there factor but "the Birthday Meatball" found itself borne into existence at the dinner table.

Of course my mother could count on her only child to make a stupid drawing for her birthday...


No comments:

Post a Comment