Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 399 - I Shouldn't Even Post This

As my title suggests... I shouldn't even post this.

After feeling crusty for the better part of the last two weeks, I'm finally, officially sick.  I left work early today so as not to snot all over the residents and visitors.  Before I left, I did manage to start some very preliminary work for a small project my sister-in-law asked me for input on.

Long story short: she does custom vinyl stickers for people and a client asked for a stick figure version of a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. Now I love dogs more than I love some people but I've never heard of this breed so I had to do a little preliminary research before I pared it down to stick figure elements (which I still haven't figured out how to do.)

So why the "I shouldn't even post this"? Well... see for yourself.  But as it's literally the only thing I drew today it's what you get...


No comments:

Post a Comment