Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 395 - In Progress

I'm blessed to know an awful lot of of nifty people and it was with a sampling of those nifty people (and at various gatherings) that I spent a large chunk of my weekend.

You might have noticed that I didn't post yesterday.  Since I hit the one year mark, I've decided to not be as militant about posting as I was.  If I have a day, like yesterday, where my social obligations don't let up until around 11:00 PM, I'm not going to kill myself to get a drawing done.  And that's ok.

I had a similar day today and didn't sit down to work until 9:00 tonight.  I got tired when I was three quarters of the way through with this sketch for my church mural project.  Because of that you get to see all the ugly stray lines, overlapping shapes, and not-tweaked-yet color.


No comments:

Post a Comment