Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 381 - Pay No Attention To These Poorly Drawn Tomatoes

Ok, so hear me out...

I was supremely busy at work today and only had time to do some sketchy, thinking-on-paper for the logo/label I'm designing.  Then I got home, quickly ate dinner and went right back out to help some friends move into their new house.  I'm just now sitting down at the computer at 10:40.  And I'm really tired.

So today, you get poorly drawn tomatoes... I fully acknowledge that they look like nothing special.  I'll even go so far as to say that the wrinkles in the paper are more interesting than the sketches themselves (I had to run to my car in the rain after work today -the papers got soggy).  It's my visual equivalent of taking notes.
Since it's all I drew today, it's all you get.





No comments:

Post a Comment