Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day 366 - Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire

Yesterday I said that I was going to take today off as a reward for my year of work.

I lied.

I taught the second installment of my art class this morning and did some drawing there so technically I blew it right out of the gate.  Plus, I've got six different commissions right now and I decided that I don't have TIME to take the day off.

Admittedly, it's a good problem to have.

Now that I've completed an entire year, I may allow myself a little more leeway as far as taking days off.  Maybe I'll skip my birthday in November. Maybe if I'm sick I won't force a pencil into my hand just because I have to.  We'll see.  As far as today is concerned, though, it's back to business as usual.

I drew more today than I do on a normal day, come to think of it.  I produced a lot of terribly uninteresting things so I scanned the most interesting uninteresting thing... the finished version of The Donut Friar that I was commissioned to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment