Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 361 - Begrudgingly Back

Whereas this morning my feet were in the Atlantic Ocean, this evening they're under my desk in land-locked Ohio.  We had a lovely time, as we always do.  Shutting down all non-essential brain function for a week has left me feeling energized and ready to hop back into my various projects.  Plus my feet are all manner of smooth after spending a week walking in the sand.  So you know... it was a success from every angle.

Guess who really didn't want to draw anything after sitting in a car for ten hours today?  I took my usual easy route and copied something out of The Art of Mulan.


You may have noticed that both yesterday's and today's post are "Day 361".  As I'm nearing my one year mark, I noticed that I incorrectly numbered one of my posts somewhere along the way.  Rather than dredge through a year's worth of posts, I just doubled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment