Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 337 - Quick Request Fulfillment

Since my daily drawing habit is now common knowledge among those who know me, I get a lot of requests.  Many of those requests never see the light of blog not because they're bad suggestions but because I don't possess the skill and/or vision and/or motivation necessary to complete said request.

Tonight's suggestion came from a fellow artist friend named Cassie who was watching a show called Cut Throat Kitchen on which a character was referred to as a "little chef ninja".  About 45 minutes ago, Cassie suggested via Facebook that I tackle that.  Considering I hadn't drawn a speck of anything yet today I thought I'd give it a shot.

I drew this directly in Painter which I almost never do.  You can tell by the absence of non-photo blue pencil (aka my confidence pencil).  It's sorta sketchy but I sorta love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment