Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 336 - Weird Beard

Josh and I have been married for nine years.  We've been together as a couple for more than sixteen.  He is absolutely my favorite person on the planet, my greatest friend, the macaroni to my cheese, the Han Solo to my Chewbacca, etc, etc... and I'd be lost without him....

...but, he's growing a beard and for that reason he must be destroyed.

This man who knows me better than anyone else and therefore knows my stance on facial hair, decided a few days ago that he wasn't going to shave.  I'm not sure why he's felt it necessary to punish me in this manner.  As wives go I'm tops, I assure you. I'm awesome.  Seriously. A-Mazing.

So because I love this man more than life itself, I decided I needed to draw him as a yard gnome with a fluffy beard. 


The first part of this entry was written while I was still at work earlier today.  Josh leaves for work after I do therefore I didn't see him until he got home this evening.  He shaved this morning.  After he pointed this out to me, my only response was "Huh... well, that's unfortunate considering what I drew today."   I was still made to live with stubble-face for the better part of four days so...

No comments:

Post a Comment