Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 324 - Bad Day = Adorable Godzilla

I truly do love my job but there are times when dealing with people for eight hours a day is exhausting. Today was exhausting.  In addition to the myriad of things that made this day exhausting was spotty internet connectivity at work.  I recognize that this falls firmly within the boundaries of "first world problems" but I use it very regularly at work. Not having it is not the end of the world but a major irritant, at least.

I got frustrated enough today that I eventually closed Firefox with an aggressive click (the equivalent to slamming a door, I guess) and took out my paper and pencils.  The twelve-year-old in me decided that the best way to vent my frustration was to draw monsters and this happened.



I love it.  I think it's the best thing I've drawn in a long time.  Lately, I've tried to be aware of the volume and angles of objects as I'm drawing them.  I've tried to think about things three-dimensionally and this reflects that, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment