Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 319 - Friday Facials

I got my hair cut last night.  It needed it. Badly. My naturally very curly hair tends to express its joy at being recently cut by overcompensating and curling beyond it's normal limitations.  In other words: I've got big hair today.  It's humid and that doesn't help anything.

I like how my hair turned out in this drawing... my face, not as much.  Every time I draw myself I get a little closer to accurately representing my nose.  It's interesting that I'd want to accurately draw my nose since it's not my favorite feature.  For a reference on what my nose actually looks like... and so you can see how poorly I tend to draw my own visage:


See? Eh... I have weird facial features...

I also drew a page of facial expressions in case I decided that I hated my drawing of me enough to pretend it never happened.

Turns out both are mediocre but together I guess they equal one not-as-mediocre drawing.




No comments:

Post a Comment