Thursday, August 1, 2013

Day 318 - Seriously... Part II

I'm boring again today.  I don't have an explanation for it, really... only that I've felt decidedly vanilla the last two days. I even got a request yesterday for outlandish beard designs that could be made into stencils that could then be used to cultivate all manner of exotic facial hair formations on the heads of my male friends. Didn't draw it. Vanilla.

So here's a hibiscususus... that word looks strange enough on its own so why not enhance it's natural silliness?...ok, maybe I'm not entirely vanilla today, then.  Maybe vanilla with some chocolate syrup... or sprinkles... or those awful plastic marischino cherries that my husband loves so much.


Every time I say something derogatory about myself on this blog my friend Leslie draws her own version of it to make me feel better.  At the risk of giving an already busy person something else to do... I'd like to take a moment to say that I feel like my shading on this is firmly in how-middle-school-art-students-shade territory. 

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... I drew this, too. Long story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment