Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 312 - He's A Super Man

It seems as though every day of the year we have some sort of National Something Day.  For example, National Mousse Day happens to be on my birthday and one of Josh's favorite days of the year is September 19, otherwise known as National Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Today is National System Administrator Day.  My dear husband (and fan of pirates) happens to be a system admin of the most excellent variety.  He also did a phenomenal job remodeling our kitchen, does more-than-just-basic work on both of our cars and manages to remain married to me for nine years and counting all while still maintaining his usual, good natured countenance. 

So here's to you, Josh, for keeping our computers at home and those at work beautifully maintained; for always, inexplicably putting my needs before your own; for making my coffee and my lunch every morning; and managing to remain polite while wondering why "everything always comes back to Sherlock" with me.*



* It doesn't always.

No comments:

Post a Comment