Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 303 - Return of the King

The picture that I drew this past Sunday portraying my dad as "Kevin the Ketchup King" was very well received. So well received, in fact, that His Majesty requested a print of his visage.  I told him I'd do him one better and throw it into Painter to spiff it up a bit.  That's what I've done tonight (minus the still-to-come color, of course).

Understandably, my family (and anyone who knows my dad) has loved this picture.  You, however, out there in Internet Land as you are, need a point of reference.  Here's a picture of my dad and I from a few years ago.  In my Facebook trolling this is the only picture I could find of him that comes close to the expression I've drawn.



Pretty good, right?  I'd like to take this moment to again remind my benevolent father that I am, in fact, his only child and would like to remain in His Grace's good graces.

No comments:

Post a Comment