Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 302 - The B-Team

Have you ever had one of those days where everything you touch turns into a steaming pile of you-know-what?  I'm more than just sort of having one of those days today. I wasn't even going to attempt to draw at work but I thought it might prevent me from putting a Sarah-shaped hole in the wall reminiscent of Wile E. Coyote.

It was Josh to the rescue once again.  He came up with "The B-Team" which is like The A-Team but less competent.  I loved it.  I used to watch The A-Team with my dad all the time.  Being that this involves multiple characters (and a black vehicle with a red stripe, of course!) and I'm having the aforementioned terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day I'm going to spread it out over several days.

So today I've done The B-Team's version of everyone's favorite gold chain festooned gentleman... except mine is incredibly scrawny, nerdy and has a paper clip necklace.  I love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment