Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 298 - Now See Here...

This post was supposed to feature an entirely different drawing than the shockingly mediocre, stunningly average eye that instead occupies this space.  I drew something that, at the time, I thought was good but coming back to it after several hours and looking at it with fresh eyes I discovered that nope... not so much. So rather than just post that original drawing and cringe every time I thought about it being available for public consumption, I flumped myself down at my desk and doodled.  This is the only thing decent that came out of that post-flump activity.

So please keep it mind that it may appear as though I've only drawn one, incredibly boring eye today, in reality, I've drawn one incredibly boring eye and an entirely separate, truly awful drawing that I just didn't feel you needed to be subjected to.  You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment