Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 292 - Miscellany

Since this is my blog and I'm allowed, I want to take a second to shamelessly plug another blog that happens to have been written by my most excellent husband, Josh.  Last summer Josh and I spent four arduous months remodeling our kitchen... more accurately, Josh remodeled our kitchen and I helped when needed but otherwise stayed out of the way. I was responsible for picking out all the colors/finishes/pretty stuff so that was sort of a big deal. Josh kept a blog during this time and finally got the "holy crap, we're done" post up.  Go check it out and bask in the awesomeness that is Josh Wells: http://ourikeakitchen.blogspot.com/

Enough about him! Back to me!  I drew more feet today because, as you are probably aware, I'm terrible at them.  I resorted to the inside-out method forced upon me during my freshman year of college - anatomical drawing.  I hated doing labeled anatomy drawing but it really is a great way to learn what's going on under all that skin and meat (great band name: Skin & Meat).

So here's some feet...




1 comment:

  1. Glad you put your best foot forward on these...ha heee haaaaa

    ReplyDelete