Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 287 - The Party Llama

It would seem as though Josh has a monopoly on the ideas that I use for my drawings. In all fairness I do get a lot of good drawings out of his suggestions because he knows how my brain works and usually suggests something with an amplified silliness factor.  I reject a relatively large volume of his drawing ideas though because they almost always involve something opprobrious featuring certain English actors with whom I am smitten.  Punishment for my perceived wrongs, you know.

Moving on...

Several days ago Josh looked at me and matter-of-factly said "The Party Llama".  "Mmmmmkay," was my response.  Apparently, he was inspired by an alpaca finger puppet that I have in my office (currently on the head of a wind up Statue of Liberty toy, in case you're keeping score). I understand that alpacas and llamas are two different things but "The Party Alpaca" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Since everything I know about llama anatomy I learned from "The Emperor's New Groove" I referenced some Kuzco as a llama drawings.  It sort of took on a Joe Camel vibe that I didn't intend to convey.


No comments:

Post a Comment