Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 281 - You Shall Not Pass, Mister Matthews.

Many people my age fondly remember the show Boy Meets World and the teacher/neighbor/foil to various shenanigans, Mister Feeny (played by William Daniels, the voice of everyone's favorite talking Trans Am).

When you ask Josh for drawing ideas he comes up with things like a Mister Feeny/Gandalf the Grey hybrid, called... say it with me now... Gandalfeeny.  He also concocted "Daft Punky Brewster" and conducted an informal poll on Facebook to decide which one I should draw.  Gandalfeeny won.

Admittedly, I have a soft spot for Punky Brewster... apparently, wearing two different color shoes was all the criteria needed to be one of my childhood heroes. And I definitely like Daft Punk so I was hoping for a favorable vote in that direction but I was disappointed.  I'll draw that one tomorrow, maybe.

So, without further ado, I give you Gandalfeeny


No comments:

Post a Comment