Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 280 - Me... Again.

In my continuing efforts to become more skilled at "cartoonifying" people/things, I've thrown myself under the bus once again.  I have no qualms about practicing by drawing myself because I can't offend myself... well, I don't know for sure if that's out of the realm of possibility but it would have to be a horrifying drawing day, indeed.

Anyway, Josh took this picture of me a few months ago during an impromptu dollar store safari.  I thought I'd use it for practice.


My big, giant  aquiline nose always tends to complicate things and throw off how I draw my eyes and the fact that my head was seemingly constructed without any cheekbones whatsoever... it all adds up to my mug looking weird when I draw it.  Thus ends the "Things I Don't Like About My Own Face" diatribe.








No comments:

Post a Comment