Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 276 - Take It or Leave It

It's time for yet another installment of Things Sarah Doesn't Draw Well.  There's an almost infinite list of things that fall into that category but today's episode features not one, but TWO Things Sarah Doesn't Draw Well:  Buildings/Houses and Straight Lines.

Buildings, houses, structures, whatever... very frequently consist of straight lines and therefore bore me x 2.  I don't draw them a lot and I'm not good at them because of it.  Today, I decided to try (from memory) a part of the front of the house that I grew up in.  I thought I'd play with it as a potential background to my picture of my grandmother that I drew the other day.

Nope. Boring.

I had intended to work more tonight on my friend's illustration, but you know what? I'm tired and I've had it with computers.  So this is what you get today because *I* am going to have  glass of moscato and catch up on Downton Abbey.

So there.


No comments:

Post a Comment