Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 270 - Two Not-Great Drawings for the Price of One

I have two mediocre drawings for you today that I'm less than enthusiastic about.  It's Friday and as such I had to get my drawing done early because Friday night is dinner and movie on the couch night for Josh and I.
I started with that, actually...



But eh... the proportions are all weird and the faces are wrong. Eh... I didn't even have the energy to correct it.  One thing that IS accurate, though, is the way I drew myself sitting.  I never sit like a normal human being, ever.

So then I thought "I want ice cream!" Columbus, Ohio, is a mecca for fantastic artisan ice cream but sometimes a gal just wants a good ol' fashioned soft serve cone from Dairy Queen.  I thought drawing one would help sate the craving but alas, twas not to be.  Instead my ice cream craving has increased ten-fold and the by-product is a boring drawing of the (currently) unattainable.


No comments:

Post a Comment