Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 258 - Please Be Seated

In a shocking display of competency, I remembered to periodically SAVE my progress as I was working on this tonight in Painter! She can be taught, folks!

As you may remember this is a book cover for my friend's middle school ministry devotional.  Is that a roll of *ahem* TP on the arm of the chair? Yes... yes it is.  Fred knows how to get the attention of his less-than-mature middle school audience and he's calling his book "Thoughts From the Throne".  It was my responsibility to convey that double meaning in a classy manner.

Since I positively ooze class this is what I came up with.  I'm obviously still in the process of shading and all that business.


1 comment:

  1. Nice job keeping it classy. I really like all the details in the throne.

    ReplyDelete