Monday, May 27, 2013

Days 250 & 251 - I'm back!

I just returned from a lovely trip to Western Pennsylvania where I had a great weekend with great friends revisiting a lot of my old favorite Pittsburgh spots.  I did draw!

A Saturday evening discussion turned to zombie hipsters and it was immediately suggested that that be my drawing for the day.  Considering I had never drawn zombies or hipsters and I didn't have any reference material this isn't bad.


That brings us to Sunday evening... We spent nine hours at Kennywood Park riding fantastic old roller coasters, eating too much and walking around in the bright sun.  When we returned to our friends' house at 11:30 PM I did NOT want to draw but I had to do something.  That something is a very poor sketch of the shelf in our friends' guest room where all our stuff was.

My eyes were literally crossing as I drew this.


So there you have it... the undead and some furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment