Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 238 - The Face

Josh has an impressive arsenal of facial expressions at his disposal.  There is one in particular that's reserved for the not infrequent event that I mention anything having to do with anything even remotely related to a certain British actor of who(m?) I am a fan.

(In my own defense, I am not a creepy fan.  There are certainly those who share my views who are creepy and I am not one of them.  I'm simply a fan possessing a healthy level of enthusiasm that in no way would ever qualify me for any legal documentation stating that I'm not to approach said person.)

Anyway, "the Face"... I've been getting this face a lot lately, mostly when trailers for the new Star Trek movie show up on TV... which is to say not enough.



I realize that this looks like a bad police sketch... I'm not good at likenesses of actual people, remember? I'm workin' on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment