Thursday, May 9, 2013

Day 234 - The Thinker

The drawing idea depository has been on the dry side lately so I asked Josh for help.  It's frightening to ask him for ideas because they seldom don't involve a passive aggressive attempt to have me draw disparaging pictures of certain British actors with whom I am enamored.

His idea today was to draw myself attempting to think of something to draw.  I then suggested that I draw myself trying to draw myself attempting to think of something to draw but then the universe collapsed on itself so I stuck with his original idea.

Two glaring inaccuracies with this drawing:

1. I am not left handed.

2. I would never have multiple papers spread out like that in front of me because I'm too neurotic to allow that level of untidiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment