Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 228 - Post-It Pony

It's a beautiful, sunshiny day here in Columbus, Ohio.  It's also Friday and no one in my office is in a work state of mind.  At some point, someone came up with the idea that we all need to pick which horse we think will win the Kentucky Derby tomorrow.  To make things more interesting we had to DRAW our pick.  This was not my idea.

Here's what we've got as of lunchtime today.


I've been needlessly persecuted because I didn't "draw like a normal person" but I'm not apologizing for my horse! The winner is based not on skill but on which horse actually wins the race so I don't feel bad. 

UPDATE: As it turns out, my logic in picking the horse with the shortest name (easier to fit on a post it note) was sound because Orb won!

No comments:

Post a Comment