Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 227 - It's Not You, It's Me.

Something is wrong with me lately.  I'm used to having off days one or two days out of the week but I'm in a rut for the last seven plus days.  I've been trying my hardest not to be discouraged by it but that can be difficult.  I've been uninspired, feeling flat and unimaginative.  It's possible that this is nothing more than a matter of my own skewed perspective but it still affects me and I try and force "it" (whatever "it" is).  That just makes matters worse.

The important thing is, is that I draw something every day, anyway.  So today... another hummingbird.  I've been circling around a decently drawn hummingbird for a week or so now.  They're difficult to pin down... they tend to look like large insects if not drawn correctly.


No comments:

Post a Comment