Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 215 - Real Life vs. Cartoons

Today I violated my semi-strict no-makeup-on-the weekends policy to help out a co-worker. She needed subjects for a photography class she's enrolled in so I volunteered us.  It was the least I can do to make up for the pain and suffering I cause her on a daily basis.  Her office is directly adjacent to the front desk area where I hold court and she's subjected daily to my endless talking and reception-ing.

Anyway, here are a few of my favorite shots from today:


She did an excellent job of capturing our Josh-and-Sarah-ness. That's saying a lot because I come from a family of people who don't photograph well.  I'm an animated person... I do better in a motion-based medium.

Speaking of my dear husband... I worked more on his cartoon likeness today.  I did some other things, too, but they're too poorly executed to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment