Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 207 - Friday Fatigue

Friday in the Wells house is traditionally dinner out and/or movie and/or night off from work stuff night.  We got takeout from a nifty local Jamaican restaurant that we enjoy and watched Amazing Grace... which I wanted to see because I heard it was a lovely movie. I assure you that it had nothing to do with the fact that Benedict Cumberbatch is in it.*

After issuing forth a No-Swooning Guarantee (which I more or less abided by) we watched and enjoyed.

All that swoon suppression seems to have left me with a light case of the can't-pay-attentions.  I was barely able to ink in the lines on yesterday's drawing before I was lured by the siren song of internet browser windows having nothing to do with Corel Painter.

So here's my inked lines and a bonus doodle that I did today at work.




*It had almost everything to do with the fact that Benedict Cumberbatch is in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment