Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 203 - The Very Best Cartoon Husband a Wife Could Draw

"It is a truth universally acknowledged that a cartoon wife in possession of a pencil must be in want of a cartoon husband."

A slight variation of Jane Austin's words but no less true.

When I initially drew my drawing of me that I've been working on the last two days, I'd planned to have a cartoon Josh on the other side of things, looking at me like he always looks at me... in a state of slight exasperation. Today, I started working on that.

Here's his pencilly head:


My execution of his expression possesses an almost scientific level of accuracy.  I get this look a lot.  Idiosyncratic though he may be, I out-weird him 10 to 1.

I started to throw Cartoon Josh into Painter.  My line work is shaky but I'll clean 'er up later.  


No comments:

Post a Comment