Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 192 - Clever Girl

Yet another Wednesday evening conversation culminated into yet another Thursday drawing based on yet another Wednesday evening conversation.

Josh desperately wants to see Jurassic Park in 3D when it comes out next month.  When the movie was originally released in 1993 *I* had to leave the theater early because computer generated prehistoric reptilian action/violence was more than my 12 year old brain could handle. I have since seen Jurassic Park several times in it's entirety but I don't wish to dredge up any traumatic childhood demons by seeing it in a visually enhanced mode.

So I did this today... It was a bit of a cathartic experience.

The expression on the kid's face is my own little sad homage to the snarling face that Calvin often made in Calvin and Hobbes.


No comments:

Post a Comment